CampusESP is an engagement platform that connects parents with their students and the institution, sending them timely and useful information (e.g., about deadlines, events, and academic achievements) to enhance student success.
- Schools looking to increase retention and recruitment may benefit from CampusESP, as research demonstrates that two of its client institutions have respectively increased recruitment by 30% and persistence by 15%.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the different functions and capabilities of CampusESP.
- Explains how schools can increase parent engagement while maintaining FERPA and other privacy regulations.
Key questions answered
- What has been some of the feedback about the user experience from parents?
- How does a parent engagement platform increase student and institutional success?
Table of contents
Recommendations for institutions
Why put CampusESP on your radar?
On the Radar