RSA Archer Third Party Governance solution provides a means for standardizing third-party risk and performance management processes, establishing a common language of risk and performing risk assessments, evaluating controls and processes, and monitoring third-party performance.
- RSA Archer solution is highly scalable for large enterprises, and covers a wide risk spectrum across several risk categories (compliance/litigation, financial, information security, reputation, resiliency, strategic, sustainability, and fourth-party risk)
Features and Benefits
- Understand that the solution establishes business context around vendor relationships to understand where and how organizations depend on third parties.
- Understand that it has the depth and breadth to integrate multiple aspects of enterprise risk management with business operations
Key questions answered
- How does ITVRM from RSA Archer work in conjunction with the Suite's other GRC capabilities?
- What is the scope of the third-party management functionality offered by this solution?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put RSA Archer on your radar?
On the Radar