RSA has created a use-case-oriented GDPR compliance solution and, calling upon the depth of functionality within RSA Archer Suite, RSA NetWitness Platform, and its identity management solutions, it extends beyond data breach management and reporting.
- RSA has formulated a use-case-oriented GDPR compliance solution, using its existing product offerings, that extends beyond data breach management and reporting.
- The RSA GDPR solution covers four key areas: data governance, compliance programs, risk assessment, and breach preparedness.
- RSA's services organization can provide organizations with consultancy on GDPR-related requirements, as well as other security, governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) matters. RSA has over 30,000 customers for its portfolio of cybersecurity offerings.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how information from RSA NetWitness feeds into RSA Archer, which is responsible for operating the breach management response processes.
- Analyzes RSA's Archer Suite’s data governance use case, which provides further foundational capabilities that enable deeper insight into breach investigations.
Key questions answered
- Which of RSA's well-established security and governance combine to meet this requirement?
- What role do the different solutions play in addressing breach management/reporting?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put RSA on your radar?
On the Radar