Rocket Aldon Lifecycle Manager is an application lifecycle management (ALM) solution that extends to DevOps automation and is applicable to a range of platforms.
- Rocket ALM is comprehensive ALM and DevOps solution that manages both host-based code as well as open distributed code with consistent processes.
Features and Benefits
- Assess Rocket ALM across its multiple editions, from IBM i and Power systems, to editions for Windows and Linux.
- Learn how Rocket ALM integrates with contemporary tooling. For example, it can use Git for version control and Rocket for automating host code promotion process, executable builds, deployments, and installations.
Key questions answered
- How does Rocket ALM provide extensions into DevOps?
- Where is Rocket ALM's sweet spot in the ALM ecosystem?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put the Rocket ALM your radar?