PayKey's smartphone keyboard enables retail banks to deliver payment and some banking services inside messaging apps, addressing concerns about being disintermediated from this emerging channel of consumer activity.
- After a one-time process of switching to the new keyboard, consumers can use it as normal to write their messages in the social network of their choice, but it also contains a bank-branded button that launches its menu of supported financial services functions. It is designed and developed for both Android and iOS platforms.
Features and Benefits
- Understand how PayKey's smartphone keyboard can circumvent barriers to delivering services via social networks and messaging services
- Consider a new approach to engaging with customers inside social media and messaging services
Key questions answered
- What strategies can my bank consider in order to address customer banking and payment needs beyond our mobile app?
- How effective can a smartphone keyboard be in avoiding being disintermediated from P2P payments in social messaging apps?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put PayKey on your radar?
On the Radar