RedLock Cloud 360 addresses the "security in the cloud" components that end-user organizations are responsible for delivering and that are beyond the normal remit of public cloud service providers.
- RedLock Cloud 360 provides a range of cloud-native, AI- and API-based security and threat intelligence services that deal with the specific public cloud security requirements that are the responsibility of end-user organizations.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies how RedLock Cloud 360 offers an AI-driven approach to gathering, correlating, and remediating cloud security threats from users, infrastructure, and networks.
- Understand how users benefit from API-based threat discovery facilities that automate the collection and analysis of threat data across public cloud environments.
Key questions answered
- How does RedLock Cloud 360 use AI facilities to provide security and threat intelligence services for cloud environments?
- How does RedLock Cloud 360 further enrich its correlated threat data?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put RedLock Cloud 360 on your radar?
On the Radar