The quantum computing advances made over the past couple of years have led to the pronouncement of "Q-day" – the day a quantum computer will be able to break any current encryption in seconds.
- This report explores how a new, different approach of quantum key exchange can provide a quantum-resistant security solution today.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how Quantum Xchange provides a secure way to protect data in a post-quantum computer era
- Understand how Quantum Xchange uses trusted nodes to extend the range of a dark fiber network so that it can transmit a photon over 100km.
Key questions answered
- What are the key security risks in a quantum computing era?
- What technologies are quantum resistant?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Quantum Xchange on your radar?