The aim of deception technology vendors such as Attivo is to divert attackers away from operational networks toward decoy IT assets, which wastes their time, thereby allowing the nature of the attacks to be investigated.
- The deception market is maturing, and the time is right to consider deceiving and applying countermeasures to attackers targeting your business.
Features and Benefits
- Describes how deception tech works and its benefits.
- Explains the difference between emulation-based vendors and Attivo's approach.
Key questions answered
- How is Attivo seeking to address the midmarket?
- Does the vendor have technology that can be used by MSPs and MSSPs?
Table of contents
Recommendations for businesses
Why put Attivo Networks on your radar?
On the Radar