NextLabs’ solutions can protect data from unauthorized access via and across applications (including cloud) impose persistent data protection onto files/documents shared and on the move as well as provide other data protection methods.
- Data access rights can be controlled by leveraging various existing attributes, taking into account user information (e.g. identity, function, and organization structure), the attributes of the resource, environment attributes, and the action requested, all in real time.
Features and Benefits
- Understand how the right level of protection can be applied to different data types across places and situations to meet business needs.
- Learn how implementing strong protection with a smart approach using NextLabs can reduce otherwise high overhead costs.
Key questions answered
- How can organizations reduce information-sharing risk across organizational borders?
- How can organizations automatically detect and protect data leaving the application environment (e.g. via email)?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put NextLabs on your radar?
On the Radar