NCR Digital Banking has extended its proposition to address the complex needs of top-tier financial institutions with D3 Digital Banking. This On the Radar piece looks at implications for banks.
- D3 Digital Banking is a platform designed to support the complex needs of large financial institutions in providing a strong customer experience for digital banking.
- Based on a core-agnostic, modern microservices, open-API architecture, the platform is highly configurable and enables large banks to create their own digital strategies.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses implications of NCR's digital banking platform for retail banks.
- Learn background and positioning for the new platform.
Key questions answered
- Why put NCR’s D3 Digital Banking on your radar?
- What is the background to NCR's position in digital banking?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put NCR's D3 Digital Banking on your radar?
On the Radar