LucidLink's Filespaces provides remote end users read or write access to on-premises/public cloud-based media assets, without the user needing to download the entire large media file (which appears as if it were locally stored).
- LucidLink allows media enterprises to use S3-compatible storage on their application server in a similar way to how elastic block storage (EBS) is used.
- Media and entertainment customers make up around 30% of LucidLink's current customer base.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the impact LucidLink's solution has on media workflows.
- Identifies opportunities for partnership and integration with LucidLink.
Key questions answered
- How can media technology vendors and enterprises leverage LucidLink's Filespaces solution?
- What are some of the pain points addressed by LucidLink?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put LucidLink on your radar?