Keylight's focus, functional scope, and integration capabilities meet the IT VRM (and broader GRC) needs of most organizations, and provide integration with solutions and information across other business functions.
- Lockpath's Keylight Platform addresses a broad functional scope, spanning IT and other enterprise risk, with a strong focus on IT-related risks.
- The solution's extensive platform capabilities allow customers to integrate with third-party solutions with other risk domains, and to leverage a broad range of enterprise information assets.
- Keylight directly integrates data from across the assessment and risk management processes, including questionnaire response items, findings, compliance issues, controls, and the risk register.
Features and Benefits
- The report assesses Keylight Platform's capabilities.
- The report analyzes Keylight Platform's ability to integrate data from multiple and varied security solutions.
Key questions answered
- Is there a simpler option to implement IT VRM, incorporating mature functionality, as well as strong content and integration?
- What ownership/service options might be ideal for an organization's IT VRM requirements?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Lockpath's Keylight Platform on your radar?
On the Radar