LightStep assists the running of microservices-based applications with a cloud-native-compatible performance-monitoring tool.
- LightStep collects 100% of data, without any sampling, into localized satellites that run in the customer's environment. This means that its SaaS platform accesses all the causality information that distributed tracing can offer and exploits this for a wide range of APM analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Discusses how the solution does not rely on heavyweight agents, which are ill-suited to microservices environments.
- Assesses the solution's coverage.
Key questions answered
- How is LightStep an enterprise-focused APM cloud-native solution?
- How is LightStep able to hold 100% of all monitoring data?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put LightStep [x]PM on your radar?