Signicat develops digital identity verification services and electronic signature technology for individuals and businesses in regulated industries.
- It provides the service primarily to financial institutions but also to other bodies that need to authenticate e-IDs, whether of individuals (i.e., business-to-consumer) or companies (business-to-business).
Features and Benefits
- Explains what an eID is and where such schemes are most developed.
- Describes how Signicat addresses the e-ID market.
Key questions answered
- In which countries is Signicat active?
- What is a qualified electronic signature?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Signicat on your radar?