Inetco Systems Ltd is a developer of real-time transaction data acquisition, monitoring, and analytics technology, which it markets to the financial sector (retail banks and payment processors) and retailers.
- Inetco's technology gathers, correlates, and analyzes real-time transaction data on payments. This can involve point-of-sale (POS) terminals, automated teller machines (ATMs), bank branch systems, or online and mobile applications.
- Inetco has now added functionality to the Inetco Insight platform to increase its relevance and usability for fraud detection.
Features and Benefits
- Describes Inetco's approach to gathering data and how it differs from its competitors.
- Explains the challenges in gathering transaction data.
Key questions answered
- Does Inetco handle both card-present and card-not-present fraud scenarios?
- What has Inetco added in release 7 to address the fraud market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Inetco Insight on your radar?