IDnow is a developer of remote identification technology, with products for video-based scenarios with a contact center agent, e-signatures for remote contract signing, and, most recently, document-based identification via the camera on a mobile phone.
- IDnow offers different types of customer identification on a single platform, going as far as liveness checking and hologram detection.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how different jurisdictions require different types of authentication methods.
- Describes how IDnow addresses these requirements from a single common platform.
Key questions answered
- What is the difference between VideoIdent and AutoIdent and where is each applicable?
- What are the main uses for these types of identification method?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put IDnow on your radar?
On the Radar