IBM Resilient adapted its Incident Response Platform to the breach notification obligations arising from GDPR. Meeting these obligations brings new challenges to corporate security incident response teams and requires collaboration with business unit colleagues.
- IBM Resilient spans both security and privacy breach use cases.
Features and Benefits
- Understand that IBM Resilient ships with the breach notification regulations for the 28 EU member states.
- Understand that built-in guidance and templates enables users to progress the breach management and reporting process through incident submission, analysis, and notification.
- IBM has created a privacy-focused risk assessment to help customers determine who to notify in case of a breach.
Key questions answered
- How can my organization be sure of getting right the crucial stage of notifying the Supervisory Authority?
- Does the IBM Resilient solution support testing and modelling of breach notification processes?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put IBM Resilient on your radar?
On the Radar