HashiCorp's Nomad offers a highly scalable and straightforward alternative to solutions such as Kubernetes and Mesosphere, or can be deployed as complementary to or in combination with those systems.
- Nomad has high performance and scalability, and can schedule thousands of containers per second, scale to thousands of nodes in a single cluster, and easily federate across regions and cloud providers.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Nomad for operators to provision, manage, scale, and federate across cloud providers.
- Learn how Nomad has the flexibility to run a diverse workload of containerized, legacy, microservices, and batch applications.
Key questions answered
- What is the technology behind Nomad and why is it superior to Kubernetes?
- What makes Nomad an enterprise-ready container solution?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put HashiCorp Nomad on your radar?