Optiv provides TPRM as a managed service (TPRMaaS) via its Evantix platform, which can help to make it easier to establish and operate an organization's TPRM capability.
- Organizations can choose the extent of TPRM service assistance required as they have their risk management operations planned, built, and run as a service.
- The service provides "at-a-glance" visualization of risk scoring information that can use many hundreds of factors dynamically, as a basis for consistent decision-making.
- The efficiency of vendor interaction can be significantly increased via automation of questionnaire development and distribution, risk scoring (and remediation), and action planning/assignment (including management of information renewal).
Features and Benefits
- Most organizations face significant challenges in establishing TPRM operations and will need external help.
- Optiv's offering combines functional support for TPRM with flexible options for services and advice to plan and implement the capability.
- Optiv can add its expertise in broader areas of security strategy, management, and operations.
Key questions answered
- Can my organization establish TPRM capabilities while avoiding some of the overheads, such as recruiting expertise?
- Can my organization benefit from increased scalability and efficiency from using TPRMaaS?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Optiv Evantix on your radar?
On the Radar