Ermetic provides security for data stores, databases, and some compute instances in IaaS and PaaS.
- Ermetic uses back-end identity, configuration, and event data from services such as AWS CloudTrail, then reins in extant permissions within an enterprise and monitors for any future slippage.
Features and Benefits
- Understand why permission sprawl is a problem in cloud computing.
- Understand how Ermetic performs CPM.
Key questions answered
- What is cloud permissions management (CPM)?
- How does Ermetic perform CPM?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Ermetic on your radar?