Ericom and its Shield technology provide organizations with secure browsing facilities. It uses remote browser isolation techniques to provide the layered, defense-in-depth protection that businesses of all sizes need.
- Ericom Shield technology offers an alternative approach to browser protection, one that executes each browser session in a safe, isolated, virtual browser that functions away from the organization's operational networks.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how clients benefit from Ericom Shield’s clientless, proprietary HTML5 technology; no software needs to be loaded on end-user devices.
- Learn how organizations gain from scalability and high-availability features that enable the technology to scale up both linearly and horizontally.
Key questions answered
- How does Ericom Shield's isolation approach address the security vulnerabilities that occur when organizations offer online access to employees and business users via the browser?
- How does Ericom Shield create a secure browsing experience that includes protection from potentially unsafe files?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Ericom Shield on your radar?
On the Radar