Droplet Computing takes a new approach to application portability, addressing the challenge of managing hybrid IT environments of new and old systems and services.
- Droplet Computing enables containerized applications to access the features of the native platform.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how Droplet Computing runs applications in the browser of the device, enabling them to work both online and offline.
- Understand how Droplet Computing approaches application portability from an end user's perspective.
Key questions answered
- What differentiates the application containerization market and makes Droplet Computing a technology worth understanding?
- What are the key benefits of application containerization?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Droplet Computing on your radar?