DriveScale, one of the pioneers of composable infrastructure, offers a new approach that could deliver the benefits of hyperscaling for big data workloads run on private clouds on premises.
- This emerging player pioneering composable infrastructure could deliver the flexibility for cloud deployment for big data workloads on premises.
Features and Benefits
- Discusses why composable infrastructure could disrupt the market for on-premises big data clusters.
- Assesses DriveScale's competitive landscape as a startup that has become a global strategic partner of Dell EMC.
Key questions answered
- What is DriveScale, and what is composable infrastructure?
- How and where does composable infrastructure play in a market landscape featuring a growing variety of private cloud options?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put DriveScale on your radar?
On the Radar