Immuta provides governance for data science. Serving a range of stakeholders, Immuta provides a unified data management platform for implementing complex policy, administering access controls, monitoring data usage, and facilitating collaboration.
- Immuta provides a data management platform for data science, allowing key stakeholders to access and collaborate around centrally governed data assets.
- Self-service data access and control is a leading use case for the Immuta platform; however, governance of the data science process also accelerates model deployment and business outcomes.
- The Immuta Data Policy Engine allows the enterprise to build granular controls for data access, use, and protection, applied regardless of the data’s native repository.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the current state of data science initiatives within the enterprise, and identifies barriers to the successful scaling of data science processes.
- Analyzes the effect of evolving regulatory pressures on the data science process within the enterprise, and outlines the governance controls that are required to comply.
- Identifies the Immuta platform's capabilities for implementing complex policy, administering access controls, monitoring data usage, and facilitating collaboration of the data science process.
- Compares Immuta's platform and centralized governance approach to the common "siloed" approach of modern data science initiatives.
- Evaluates the capabilities of Immuta's Data Policy Engine, and explains how unified policy control can facilitate compliance and accelerate model deployment.
Key questions answered
- In the effort to "operationalize" data science, what technical and organizational challenges does the enterprise currently face?
- How do evolving data protection regulations, such as GDPR, increase the need for centralized governance of the entire data science process?
- What are the core information management capabilities of the Immuta platform, and how does it help govern and facilitate the data science workflow?
- What key enterprise stakeholders are the primary users of the Immuta platform, and what functionality is available to them?
- How does Immuta integrate with, and leverage, existing investments and tools for data science and governance?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Immuta on your radar?
On the Radar