Gaining visibility into highly dynamic, hybrid cloud applications running at scale requires a very broad set of capabilities. Datadog addresses this by combining what it terms "the three pillars of observability", supporting traces, system metrics, and logs in a single SaaS-based platform.
- Datadog increases collaboration across teams by unifying the monitoring in a single pane of glass. The platform has a self-service interface and integration with complementary tools providing real-time visibility and intelligent alerting to aid the debugging of issues.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about how Datadog Watchdog automates monitoring by using machine learning to alert on anomalies, outliers, trends, and other noteworthy patterns in the various data and metric streams.
- Assess how APM should be done in a DevOps, cloud-native environment.
Key questions answered
- How is Datadog offered as a solution?
- Which public clouds, private clouds, and PaaS are supported by Datadog?
Table of contents