UCP supports the lifecycle of user consent, ensuring confidentiality and user-defined control over the use of data, and providing the means to enable user interfaces to be GDPR-compliant.
- UCP scans client sites and auto-populates a list of all vendors with trackers, enabling users to approve or deny their access and use of information
- The solution is supported by a database of more than 5,000 tracking scripts to ensure that all scripts encountered can be identified and appropriately handled.
Features and Benefits
- Understand that the platform has very broad applicability and offers a rapid, simple way to conform to various legislative guidelines and laws.
- Understand that keeping users’ consent consistent with changes underlying a website would be particularly challenging for enterprises without the capabilities available from Crownpeak.
Key questions answered
- How can my organization comply with the consent obligations imposed by GDPR?
- How can we maintain the quality of user experience while forced to interject with consent-related questions?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Crownpeak Universal Consent Platform on your radar?
How the solution works
On the Radar