Cortical.io Contract Intelligence (CCI) helps organizations speed up a reader's absorption of legal print by distilling key concepts and information buried in legalese through the aid of an artificial intelligence (AI) solution.
- CCI extracts key information from thousands of complex contracts that use disparate and diverse language. CCI can work with existing contract management software by populating it with key information extracted from legal documents.
- The semantic fingerprinting is finely detailed so that language ambiguity can be resolved. Languages currently supported are English, German, and Spanish, but other languages can be added on request because the solution is language independent.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how CCI can work with existing contract management software by populating it with key information extracted from legal documents.
- Evaluate the scope of text documents that can be applied, including to a wide-ranging business domain, such as amendments, certificates, approval notes, and letters.
Key questions answered
- How is semantic folding different from current popular AI such as deep learning?
- Which natural languages are supported by the solution?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Cortical.io on your radar?
On the roadmap