As CSPs start to roll out 5G networks, a new reality is setting in. CSPs need to find a way to make money from new 5G services and go to market with new industry partners and business models.
- Optiva is taking a public cloud approach to its BSS portfolio of converged charging and end-to-end revenue management.
- Optiva is migrating its portfolio to a cloud-native architecture with a focus on decoupling modules and enhancing cloud capabilities.
- Optiva is a Google Cloud Partner and uses Google applications, including Spanner, Big Table, and Kubernetes Container Engine.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Optiva's 5G monetization strategy and solution for CSPs.
- Assesses the features and capabilities of Optiva's BSS portfolio.
Key questions answered
- What is Optiva's 5G monetization strategy and solution for CSPs?
- What are the features and capabilities of Optiva's BSS portfolio?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Optiva on your radar?
Looking ahead to 5G monetization
On the Radar