Barac is a startup that has developed technology to inspect encrypted traffic for inbound malware, outbound sensitive data, or communication with command-and-control (C2) servers, as part of attempts at data exfiltration.
- Barac's ETV product inspects encrypted traffic by analyzing its metadata. The data is sessionized and scored against 200 indicators
- Barac's platform helps organizations achieve cryptographic compliance by detecting any encryption weaknesses on third-party applications within their infrastructure.
- Barac claims 99.997% accuracy in its detection of malicious activity.
Features and Benefits
- Describes how threat actors are using encryption to mask their activities.
- Explains how most approaches to this problem differ from Barac's.
Key questions answered
- How do most security tools address the challenge of inspecting encrypted traffic?
- How is Barac's approach different?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Barac ETV on your radar?