5G will drive the need for more capacity and reliability upgrades, and while fiber can prove cost prohibitive, microwave transport provides a solution for mobile services and other transport needs where required.
- Aviat Network's WTM 4800 is first to integrate traditional microwave and e-band in a single enclosed unit saving lease space on tower as well as energy usage.
- Aviat Design provides the industry-first, complete multi-band design tool available on the cloud. Multiband path calculations can be done with a few clicks with detailed drill-downs into more complex parameters.
- Multiband comes with a new antenna to support narrow-beam e-band and wide-beam traditional microwave. This combination simplifies antenna alignment speeding deployment and improves immunity to tower movement improving reliability.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Aviat Networks WTM 4800 solution.
- Analyzes the where multiband best fits.
Key questions answered
- 5G will require high capacity and high reliability backhaul while keeping costs in line.
- Microwave can support high capacity and reliability.
- Aviat Network’s WTM 4800 is first to integrate traditional microwave and e-band in a single enclosed unit saving lease space on tower as well as energy usage.
- Aviat design provides the industry first complete multi-band design tool available on the cloud.
Table of contents
Aviat's multiband products and services
Business model and commercial strategy
On the Radar