Avexta’s DataSense tackles the challenge of duplicate and near-duplicate records by using text indexing and near-real-time probabilistic scoring to find likely matches in string data.
- Avexta DataSense seeks to help SMEs resolve the challenge of near-duplicate, similar data entries which need to be associated with a single person, customer, or entity.
- Operating as middleware, DataSense uses APIs and can be deployed within an existing IT environment or in the cloud.
- DataSense can index millions of records, and the Big Data Enterprise license allows unlimited node indexing and 20 million records per search index.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the causes and prevalence of the core challenge of data duplication, and evaluates its detrimental impact on 360-degree initiatives.
- Assesses the history and development of the Avexta DataSense product offering over the last several years.
- Identifies the key target market and ideal organization size for Avexta DataSense's capabilities.
- Compares Avexta's available product and services offerings, and assesses their role in working together to improve data quality and data protection.
- Evaluates Avexta DataSense's architecture and ability to integrate into existing IT environments.
Key questions answered
- Why is data duplication and near-duplication a perennial problem for organizations, and why is it incompatible with the pursuit of a 360-degree view?
- How is Avexta's DataSense offering different from the many existing products on the market that offer data matching and deduplication?
- What size and type of organization will benefit most from the implementation of the Avexta DataSense product?
- What type of technology does Avexta DataSense leverage to integrate with existing IT environments, and what type of technology is used for automated data matching?
- What are Avexta DataSense's capabilities beyond data matching, merging, and deduplication?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Avexta DataSense on your radar?
On the Radar