Applitools’ application visual management (AVM) technology helps complete the test automation chain to catch bugs in the user interface (UI) before they reach production.
- AI-powered automated visual testing and monitoring is available across all devices, browsers, and operating systems, including supporting continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the benefits of using AI in the UI part of the software testing lifecycle to increase automation and perform testing that is otherwise manually intensive and costly.
- Analyzes the benefits of Applitools Eyes across both technical development and business users as they look to improve user experience (UX).
Key questions answered
- How does Applitools use AI to perform automated UI testing?
- What is the accuracy of the system and how does it reduce false positives?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Applitools Eyes on your radar?
The enterprise platform comprises five major areas of functionality