With a community that has grown to 6 million practitioners, Anaconda is branching out to deliver an enterprise-grade tool where users of these packages can centrally manage and secure their work.
- Anaconda is delivering an enterprise data science lifecycle management offering that centralizes project management and security.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the enterprise data science lifecycle management product from the company that created the Anaconda Python package open source project
- Analyzes Anaconda's positioning in the rapidly growing data science lifecycle management market.
Key questions answered
- How does Anaconda Enterprise differ from the Anaconda open source project?
- What is the relationship between the Anaconda project and the Python programming language?
- Does Anaconda Enterprise manage data science projects written in non-Python languages such as R?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Anaconda on your radar?
On the Radar