Ericsson has a revised digital BSS strategy and new plans to support 5G and IoT after its shift away from Revenue Manager.
- Ericsson sees IoT and 5G as key drivers for upgrading BSS features to include integrated catalog, order entry, convergent charging and billing, omnichannel support, and customer experience management.
- As part of its investment strategy to maximize value from digital BSS, Ericsson is developing a Digital Experience Platform and a DevOps approach to continuous technology and architecture evolution.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Ericsson's digital BSS offering and its core capabilities.
- Evaluates the fit with CSP requirements, including cloud-native microservices-based architectures.
Key questions answered
- What are the capabilities of Ericsson's digital BSS, both existing and planned?
- How does Ericsson's digital BSS address CSPs' changing business and system needs?
Table of contents
Recommendations for CSPs
Why put Ericsson on your radar?
Ericsson Digital BSS portfolio
Looking ahead to 5G monetization
On the Radar