Acalvio's ShadowPlex is a distributed deception platform that can be deployed on-premises or from the cloud.
- ShadowPlex encompasses a variety of deceptions, called a Deception Farm, residing in an on-premises appliance or a cloud infrastructure, and projects decoys onto networks (production assets to be protected) via sensors on the customer's network segments.
Features and Benefits
- Describes deception technology and explains its value in protecting enterprises.
- Explains why there has traditionally been a trade-off between the cost and depth of functionality of deception platforms.
Key questions answered
- How does Acalvio's platform differ from those of its competitors?
- How does this avoid the trade-off between cost and functionality?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Acalvio ShadowPlex on your radar?
On the Radar