Demand is growing for expertise in digital transformation and modern application development practices to support CSPs' transition toward agile business operations. This case study discusses how Vodafone UK and Infosys partnered to accelerate the CSP's digital transformation agenda.
- Vodafone UK is undergoing a digital transformation journey designed to enable the CSP to operate with greater agility (providing services and new capabilities to customers more quickly), like its rivals in the digital space.
- Working with Infosys afforded Vodafone access to expertise and digital skills that have enabled the operator to set up a foundation to progress its digital transformation.
Features and Benefits
- Provides recommendations to both CSPs and vendors on important steps that need to be made to deliver successful digital transformation journeys.
- Outlines the results Vodafone is enjoying following its engagement with Infosys.
Key questions answered
- What key factors led to Vodafone's decision to undertake its digital transformation journey with Infosys?
- What structures did Vodafone UK and Infosys put in place to ensure successful delivery of the project?
Table of contents
Recommendations to CSPs
Recommendations to vendors
Customer case file
IT services data sheet: Vodafone UK's application modernization and digital transformation project
Implementation and results
On the Case