Moving core SAP applications to HANA for a transparent, global view of the supply chain, the production process, and sales processes to drive critical decision-making.
- This case study highlights the critical role that proper planning plays in the flawless execution of a modernization program in very tight timelines.
- It also showcases the importance of taking a collaborative approach and maintaining an ongoing two-way dialogue with key business, internal IT, and vendor teams around project parameters and business contingency plans
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates this engagement as a great example of how taking a planned and methodical approach to migrating core enterprise systems works in an era when transformation programs often run into complications midway.
- Shows how this engagement is also a testament to the importance of working with a partner who emphasizes client needs and can bring in the right set of people, tools, and global expertise to support a multi-phased engagement.
Key questions answered
- How can an enterprise identify and prioritize a technology-driven transformation program?
- What kind of planning is required to ensure that the business experiences little to no downtime during the modernization process?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Customer case file
IT services data sheet: "Catalyst" ECC migration program
Implementation and results
On the Case