As CSPs address the challenge of delivering digital services, managing customer experience across channels will grow more complex. CSPs can learn from the experiences of others in the industry as they invest in improving the omnichannel experience.
- CSPs are increasing overall IT spend, and increased investment in customer enablement and communication tools will enable them to make strides in improving the omnichannel experience in the digital age.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how the needs of omnichannel in the digital age differ from the requirements of the past.
- Compare omnichannel transformation approaches from four different CSPs.
Key questions answered
- What are some of the customer expectations of omnichannel in the digital age?
- What are some of the areas of investment for CSPs addressing the omnichannel challenge?
Table of contents
Download 1: Omnichannel in the Age of Digital Services