This is an update of the Oman market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, operator initiatives, consumer market trends, and regulation. It includes subscriptions and revenue forecasts for mobile and fixed broadband.
- Oman had 6.75 million mobile subscriptions at end-4Q17, down from 6.97 million at end-4Q16. In 4Q17, Oman's cellular penetration was at 142.28%, the lowest of the GCC countries. Total mobile subscriptions in Oman have declined since 3Q17 due to strict promotional measures and macroeconomic conditions in the region.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Oman's ICT market
- Evaluates the mobile, fixed, and TV industry in Oman
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years?
- What are the market shares of the key players?
Table of contents
Download 1: Oman Update, June 2018