OFC 2019 gave us progress on next-generation architecture thinking and on all the 400G market segments: high-performance WAN, space- and power-optimized metro DCI, and optical interconnect focused inside the data center.
- ICPs' data center architectures define optical interconnect and DCI markets. 400G is the next major step for optical interconnect inside the data center.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses high-performance coherent DSP commercial readiness.
- Assess the value of 600G and 800G solutions.
Key questions answered
- Which vendors had 400G optical interconnect announcements?
- Which vendors demonstrated 400G optical interconnect progress?
Table of contents
Architecture decisions define markets
High-performance 400G heats up