Nutanix is ten years old in 2019 and recently made a series of announcements that demonstrated it is still disrupting the market.
- Nutanix has moved to become a software company, with only 4% of its revenues coming from hardware.
- Ovum's software infrastructure forecast for hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) 2018–23 shows a market growing at a CAGR of 13% and worth approximately $23bn by 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Discover why moving to hybrid cloud as easy as ABC.
- Understand why nearly 50% of Nutanix customers use the AHV hypervisor.
Key questions answered
- Why has Nutanix moved to become a software company?
- What is Nutanix's key differentiator in the HCI market?
Table of contents
Making hybrid cloud as easy as ABC
Nearly 50% of Nutanix customers use the AHV hypervisor