This is an update of NTT DoCoMo, covering mobile, fixed broadband, and operator initiatives, as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
- For the fiscal year ending 1Q18, NTT DoCoMo saw its revenues increase by JPY184.9bn to reach JPY4,769.4bn. Its operating expenses also grew. The operator made a profit of JPY973.3bn, up 2.9% from the previous year.
- It now has 76.4 million mobile subscriptions, up 2% year on year (YoY). The new connections are mainly from second devices and enterprise contracts.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the opportunities and threats faced by the operator.
- Analyzes the growth potential in different segments.
Key questions answered
- What are the key challenges faced by the operator?
- What are the key elements of the operator's strategy for the medium to long term?
- How has the operator grown its value-added services?
Table of contents
NTT DoCoMo Update, July 2018