An in-depth analysis of the North American TV and OTT-video sectors. Using Ovum's proprietary forecasts, this report examines the trends that are shaping this highly influential market and the key aspects of its evolution over the next five years.
- The Netflix-style subscription-only revenue model for OTT video is seeing slower growth as other models gain ground.
- The pay-TV business needs to find a new identity that will enable it to positively reconnect with consumers.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how traditional pay-TV services are faring against intense competition from OTT-video giants such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.
- Evaluates opportunities that are opening up in this crucial market using Ovum's key predictions.
Key questions answered
- How many subscriptions does Ovum expect the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ package to generate in the next five years?
- What are the prospects for growth among North America’s leading pay-TV and video operators such as Netflix, Comcast, Rogers, AT&T, and DISH?
Table of contents
Download 1: North America TV and OTT-Video Forecast Report