An in-depth analysis of the North American TV and OTT video sectors. Driven by Ovum’s proprietary forecasts, this report examines the trends that are shaping this highly influential market and analyzes the key aspects of its evolution over the next five years.
- The pay-TV business needs to find a new identity that will enable it to positively re-connect with consumers.
- The Netflix-style subscription-only revenue model for OTT video is losing traction as rates of subscriber growth slow down.
- Pay-TV companies in North America will continue to consolidate, gaining the scale they need to face digital giants like Google, Facebook, and Netflix
Features and Benefits
- Use Ovum's key predictions to evaluate opportunities that are opening up in this crucial market.
- Assess how traditional pay-TV services are faring against intense competition from OTT video giants such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.
Key questions answered
- What are the prospects for growth among North America’s leading pay-TV and video operators such as Netflix, Comcast, Rogers, AT&T, and DISH?
- Will pay-TV ARPU be able to continue to grow over the next five years as competition from low-cost OTT video intensifies even further?
Table of contents
Download 1: North America TV and OTT Video Forecast Report