A research study encompassing key technology trends, procurement highlights, customer acquisition and retention strategies, business priorities and challenges, and competitive benchmarking across the media distribution segment locally and regionally.
- The Nordics CDN market is forecast to witness a slightly slower CAGR of 8.2% than the global market (8.5%) in the next two to three years (2018–22).
- Broadcast TV and video still remain the biggest opportunity, with Sweden (termed "the gateway to the Nordics,") maintaining its dominant market position.
Features and Benefits
- Compares the strategy and technology positions of the top five CDN vendors across the Nordic markets.
- Evaluates the key trends, drivers, and challenges across the Nordic CDN market in 2019.
Key questions answered
- What is the overall market opportunity across the Nordic CDN market today and tomorrow (2018–22)?
- Who are the market leaders, followers, challengers, and niche vendors in this space?
Table of contents
Download 1: Nordics CDN Market Snapshot