At its recent Global Analyst Forum in the US, Nokia emphasized its end-to-end networking capabilities and outlined strategies for open RAN and expanding its enterprise business.
- Nokia sees openness, which it defines as open communities, open interfaces, and open ecosystems, as an opportunity, not a threat.
- Nokia believes its ability to offer end-to-end network solutions on a global basis is a key strength and differentiator in the market for 5G.
Features and Benefits
- Gain valuable insight into the market strategy of one of the leading network equipment vendors.
- Understand how Nokia views the opportunities and its future role in the markets for LTE and 5G.
Key questions answered
- What does Nokia believe are its greatest strengths in 5G?
- How is Nokia organizing its networks business in order to address new market opportunities?
Table of contents
Openness is an opportunity, not a threat
End-to-end makes for a stronger offering
Time to move forward on the enterprise opportunity