This update covers developments in the broadcast segment in Nigeria. It contains data, forecast, and analysis extracted from Ovum research.
- Ovum forecasts that DTT migration will be completed by 2022, making DTT the primary TV service in 94% of TV homes.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the potential of the Nigerian broadcast market.
- Evaluates the drivers and inhibitors shaping the Nigerian broadcast segment.
Key questions answered
- How is the digital migration progressing in Nigeria?
- Which technologies will dominate the pay-TV segment in Nigeria within the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Nigeria TV Update