This report covers the key trends in the TMT market in Nigeria. The report is based on data from Ovum's research and regulator and operator reports.
- The Nigerian TMT market is growing on the back of data uptake. The dominant mobile technology in Nigeria is now 3G, which overtook 2G in 2Q18. Ovum forecasts that 3G connections will retain the largest market share over the next five years.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the size and growth of the Nigerian TMT market.
- Learn about broadband/data usage in Nigeria.
Key questions answered
- How will Nigeria's data traffic grow in the next five years?
- How much revenue will the Nigerian TMT market generate over the next five years?
Table of contents
LTE dominates broadband usage
Regulator plans 5G for 2020
Mobile money's penetration at less than 4%
SVOD gains momentum
SVOD reinforces pay-TV offering