Ovum's Nigeria: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Forecasts: 2018–23 provides subscription and revenue forecasts through 2023 for major Nigerian telecoms and media markets covering mobile, fixed broadband, fixed voice, pay TV, TV advertising, and OTT video.
- Nigeria telecoms and media service revenues will reach $12bn in 2023 from just above $8.3bn in 2016, a CAGR of 5.5%. Mobile will dominate revenue with 69% of global revenue in 2023.
- Nigeria telecoms and media subscriptions will hit 211 million in 2023 from 162 million in 2016, a CAGR of 4%. Mobile will be by far the largest segment (95% of overall subscriptions in 2023) with 200 million subscriptions in 2023 from 155 million in 2016, a CAGR of 4% as well.
Features and Benefits
- Assess subscription and revenue growth for the TMT market in Nigeria.
- Assess which segments are the fastest growing in Nigeria.
Key questions answered
- What is the trend for subscriptions in Nigeria's telecoms and media market in the next five years?
- What is the trend for revenue in Nigeria's telecoms and media market in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Nigeria: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Forecasts: 2018–23