Communication service providers (CSPs) are transforming networks via network function virtualization (NFV) software. Leading vendors are expanding their portfolios to become the end-to-end NFV solution provider.
- Many of the NFV deployments in 2019 will be internal-facing and then will evolve into a larger role or scale so CSPs can ultimately roll out NFV services to enterprises.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the different portfolios, partnerships, and go-to-market strategies of leading NFV vendors.
- Determines which routes to NFV migration CSPs are taking and how vendors are addressing these different strategies.
Key questions answered
- What are the market drivers for NFV adoption?
- How are leading vendors adapting NFV portfolios to meet the evolving needs of CSPs.
Table of contents
download 1: NFV Vendor Analysis